It is morning and to think I am up written a blog is crazy. I was just thinking that? It is just a thought don't take is to serious or do. I have a wonderful 2 year old which often think in the lines of a 25yr old. Another blog coming soon about that. We share 2 things my concerns and his mom we will for ever share the 2 his mom is my greatest concern and she is his my heart will always ring true to his may I never hinder his heart by being harsh or disrespectful to his mom. Which is my bride which I choose to identify with me. To think that Gods son our savior screams the heart of God to us often holding dear the heart of his father often revealing the love for his bride it often bring fear and amazement to my heart to know that I have been given the same title and love position to reveal to my son the heart of his father that he will hold dear to his mother my bride as much as Christ clung to his bride over his mother it bring tear to my eye's to know that my son will one day have to cling to his bride over his mother and it will be taught by me and the heart I give him for his mother. O lover give me your heart that I may cling as you did and forever leave a lasting legacy that will break the hearts of others for their bride so that they will leave their hearts for their sons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment