CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

What does God want from me!!!

My name is Kelvin Kelly what does that mean to you? If I would have to guess from reading your mind... absolutely nothing. We have alot in common if we could sit down and ask each other questions they would be alot of what do we want, or what do we need, or what do we have. I was sitting down the other day and God impressed on me that we often communicate one sided our asking and our need , what do we have, or what do we want from a God who holds the world in the palm of his hand. Our very breath would cease if he remove his spirit from this earth. He left me with my asking and kiss me a word that said what about my needs? I would never think that God had a need by the way when I say God that is so broad I will make one thing clear I am talking about jesus please Tell me you have heard of him because he has heard of you, What would a wonderful seeker like him want from us or me you may ask? The answer is so simple he wants to talk and tell us what is in his heart, whats on his heart you may ask I can tell by the look on your face you are on the edge of your set??? I am telling you he is waiting for you to asks, he died for us to ask, He rose for all to ask. He live for all to ask his heart is so full of request and void of a reply he is waiting to reply. God what is on your heart we are listening I know we are full of request thats all we know to do. But this one time we will listen!!!!!!! Will you listen???

0 comments: